On behalf of the Bali Provincial Government, as the daily chairman of Covid-19 Countermeasure Acceleration Task Force Dewa Made Indra informed the Covid-19 update in Bali on Tuesday (14/4) in Denpasar:
I. CASE UPDATE
1. Positive cases in Bali are 92. (there are 6 additional cases, 3 are imported case, 2 transmitted local and 1 in investigation process)
2. 21 out of them are recovered (17 Indonesians, 4 foreigners).
3. The death toll is 2 cases. (no additional case)
4. Hospitalized patients are 69 (5 additional cases).
II REGULATION UPDATE
1. Most cases in Bali caused by imported cases, and 10 out of them are transmitted locally. It is caused by many people are not discipline yet to implement the public advisory, such as wearing masks, washing hands, physical distancing, etc.
Once again, in order to minimize transmitted local cases, people must obey consciously the Covid-19 countermeasure regulation.
2. The government has restricted the entrance gate to Bali (Ngurah Rai Airport and port), firmly selected Indonesian Migrant Workers (PMI) and passengers who entering Bali.
3. Related to many people asking to close the airport, the daily chairman task force explained it would be central government authority, and local government must obey all central regulation. Therefore, the government has firmly restrict the entrance gate in order to prevent the virus spread.
4. The PMI and passengers who entering Bali have to be tested for their temperature and rapid test. If the result is positive the government handles them with applicable SOP.
Those who are negatives for Covid-19 will be picked up by regency/mayor administration and will be quarantined at the place provided by the government.
In these 8 days of quarantine, SWAB test will be conducted, and if the result is positives, Bali Provincial government authorizes to facilitate the treatment.
5. In Gilimanuk Port is also implemented the same SOP, both rapid tests and testing the temperature. There is no positive cases found in port entrance. If there are positive ones, so they will be returned to their origin.
6. People is advised to understand, and obey all the regulation with discipline.
III. Public Advisory
To stop the Corona virus spread, all people are advised to keep wearing mask with discipline. Using mask has two (2) functions; for those who are sick (cough and flu), wearing the mask be able to hold droplets and avoid it contaminates other people. Wearing the mask for healthy people can help them to not being contaminated (especially in nose, mouth, and eyes) from the droplet.
Wash the hand routinely in order to avoid corona virus spread with soap in the flowing water. Virus that has been stuck at certain objects, then we touch it, will be easily washed away while using soap in the flowing water.
Don’t touch the face, especially nose, mouth, and eyes after touching certain objects and before washing the hand. Corona virus will easily enter our body through these 3 parts of our face.
Keep applying physical distancing with other people, because many of them have been infected with corona virus without any symptom.
1. Bali Provincial Government does not have the authority to repatriate foreigners. Therefore, for these foreigners who do not obey the regulation, customary village through the coordination with village supervisory noncommissioned officers (Babinsa) and police to supervise.
2. Related to budgeting of Covid-19. Governor has instructed to allocate local budget for fulfillment of mandatory requirements, Covid-19 countermeasure and for economic recovery after COVID-19. Terkait Our local budget has surely allocated for handling this pandemic, and the amount is being detailed.