UPDATES ON COVID-19 IN BALI PROVINCE
Denpasar, 22 June 2020… Bali province government, through the chairman of Covid-19 acceleration countermeasure of Bali Province and which also served as Secretary of Bali Provincial Government, Dewa Made Indra updated the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) condition in Bali on Saturday, June 20.
Total positive patients are 1,045 persons, an additional 32 Indonesians, consisting of 2 Indonesian migrant workers (IMW), 1 imported case, and 29 local transmission. The total number of recovered patients is 603 orang, an additional 17 Indonesians, consisting of 5 IMW and 12 local transmission. The number of deaths increased into 9, with 2 additional Indonesian citizen case reported, consisting of 7 Indonesian citizen and 2 foreign citizen. The number of positive patients in care (active case) is 433 persons in 11 hospitals and quarantines in Bapelkesmas, UPT Nyitdah and BPK Pering. The number of positive cases in Bali is dominated by local transmission, a total of 705 cases.
Based on circular letter number: 270/GugasCovid19/VI/2020 dated 18 June 2020 on Evaluating Screening on travelers from abroad (Pelaku Perjalanan Luar Negeri / PPLN), following are some amendments:
c. All PPLN must do a Swab test PCR by the Bali Province Covid-19 Task Force, except those already having a healthy declaration (clearance) from National Covid-19 task force, which states that the PPLN has done the PCR test and resulted negative.
d. PPLN is managed with the following mechanism:
• Bali Province task force will coordinate the involvement of labor agencies in bringing home Indonesia Migrant Workers (IMW) or ship crews (ABK), among them to provide accommodation while waiting for the Swab PCR test result.
• For PPLN without an agent, after completing the Swab test at the province, the PPLN must be collected by the origin Kabupaten/Kota and quarantined until the Swab PCR test result is issued.
• For PPLN who have a healthy declaration (clearance) from National Covid-19 task force, stating that the PPLN already completed the Swab test and the result is negative, upon arrival in Bali must be immediately collected by the origin Kabupaten/Kota to be handed over to the respective Traditional Village task force (Satgas Gotong Royong Desa Adat) for self quarantine.
• If the Swab test PCR result is positive, the PPLN will be handled by Bali Province Covid-19 Task Force.
• For PPLN who do not have a Bali Identity Card (KTP), but live in Bali for special reasons, can self quarantine if the PPLN can show a Swab Test PCR negative result and fill in the Statement Declaration and Guarantee Declaration (download from http://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id).
Based on circular letter No.440/8890/Yankes.Diskes/2020 dated 18 June 2020, for Rapid Test and Swab PCR test the individual traveler and private purpose traveler (independent) can be charged according to the tariff in each health facility. The Rapid Test tariff applied in each health facility to refer to the unit cost, with a maximum charge of Rp. 400,000, while for Swab PCR tests to refer to the unit cost, with a maximum charge of Rp. 1,800,000.
About BTB/GIPI Bali
Bali Tourism Board (BTB) was established in 2002 has ten members from Tourism Associations in Bali, and aims to build and develop a better and sustainable tourism industry in Bali and Indonesia, by nurturing partnership between professionals, government and local community.
BTB positions itself as an organization that channels communication and information, representation, consultation for tourism, public and government and develops better quality local community life. In 2011, Bali Tourism Board was renamed into Gabungan Industri Pariwisata Indonesia (GIPI) Bali. Further information see www.balitourismboard.or.id.
Jl. Raya Puputan No. 41 Renon 80235, Denpasar, Bali - Indonesia
Telp: +62 361 235 600